MINDFULNESS BASED STRESS REDUCTION
$660 / person
Dates for MBSR Program for:
6:30pm to 9pm
Week 1: 9 October
Week 2: 16 October
Week 3: 23 October
Week 4: 30 October
Week 5: 6 November
Week 6: 13 November
All day 17 November 9.30 AM to
Week 7: 20 November
Week 8: 27 November
All day 9.30 AM to 4 PM
Term 1 2020,
Wednesday evenings 6:30pm
Week 1: February 5
Week 2: February 12
Week 3: February 19
Week 4: February 26
Week 5: March 4
Week 6: March 11
All day Sunday March 15
9.30 AM to 4 PM
Week 7: March 18
Week 8: March 25
If you are interested in enrolling in a day time MBSR course on Friday mornings starting October 25 at MCFM please email us at email@example.com
Mindfulness Based Stress reduction (MBSR) is an eight week experiential program. In this course you will learn to cultivate life long tools that will help you live more fully with resilience and to manage better the challenges and demands of everyday life.
This program offers guided instruction in mindfulness meditation practices, gentle mindful movement of the body, dialogue and discussion in a group setting.
The MBSR program involves:
- 2½ hour classes once a week for eight weeks and a full day retreat.
- Guided mindful meditation
- Mindful movement practices
- An exploration of the effects of stress on the body and mind
- Learning tools for applying mindfulness in everyday life
- Provides opportunities to discuss what has been experienced in the class and in home practice
How will MBSR benefit me?
- Improved resilience in the face of stress
- Greater sense of meaning and purpose in life
- Increased sense of contentment with life as it is
- Greater levels of attention and concentration
- More self compassion
- Greater capacity for creativity and problem solving
- Improved immunity
- Diminished suffering from pain and anxiety
If you withdraw from the course after week 1 you can obtain a refund less $50 admin fee.
Cancellations are possible five days prior to the commencement of a course or workshop, however a $25 processing fee applies in all cases.
If you are unable to complete the course due to serious illness or other crisis we are happy to review these circumstances and may provide a credit note so that you can enroll in a future course. Please email the teacher of your course as soon as you are aware that you cannot continue and your situation can be reviewed.
Courses occasionally run over school holidays and on public holidays. Please check your availability at these times.